Healing Trauma, Transforming Lives
Are You Struggling With:
- Anxiety & Worry
- Hypervigilance & Flashbacks
- Depression & Isolation
- Chronic Stress
- PTSD & C-PTSD
- Nightmare & Sleep Issues
- Physical Symptoms & Pain (as a result of trauma)
- Low Self Worth & Value
- Pattern of Relationship Difficulties
- Not Feeling Like Yourself
If you are experiencing these symptoms we can help you! We have been providing mental health services in Vancouver, WA since 2009 and specializing in EMDR therapy since 2011.
At Vancouver EMDR Therapy and Neurofeedback we know that you want to be the best version of yourself.
In order to do that, you need to heal from the trauma that is impacting your emotional and mental health. The problem is that sometimes, standard “talk therapy” or cognitive therapies alone do not get to the root cause of the issue and are often not enough to help resolve your symptoms long term. This can leave people feeling frustrated, confused, or even lost when it comes to healing from trauma and feeling better.
We believe that your body and mind are naturally designed to heal from trauma and life stressors and with EMDR therapy this can happen for you!
Vancouver EMDR Therapy & Neurofeedback Can Help You
- Treat The Root Issue – We get to the root cause of symptoms by treating the unresolved trauma and helping clients heal.
- Stop Surviving and Start Thriving – After a short time, most clients report back saying they “feel like they are out of survival mode and are living a higher quality of life.”
- Experience Healing– When you take a “trauma focused” approach to your mental health, you can experience significant deep healing and greater outcomes.
Getting Stated is Simple:
We understand how hard it can be to know what to do to feel better, which is why we’re here to guide you along the way.
- Free Consultation– You schedule a free 15 min. phone consultation to discuss what you are experiencing and hear how we can help you.
- Initial Session– We learn about you, your life experiences and your symptoms. We develop a treatment plan that is customized to your personal mental health goals.
- Follow-Up Weekly Sessions– Together, we embark upon a healing journey towards improved mental health and well-being.
Stop feeling run-down, stressed, or frustrated with chronic trauma symptoms. At Vancouver EMDR Therapy and Neurofeedback, we’re here to help guide you in healing, improved well-being and in achieving optimal mental health.
Call today to start the process of healing unresolved trauma so that you can stop feeling stuck and start living a life or greater connection to yourself and others with a deeper sense of peace and happiness. We offer both in person and virtual appointments to fit your needs.
Take the first step towards improved emotional health and wellness and schedule a consultation. In the meantime, learn more about our specialized treatment methods below.
Providing care to clients in Washington (in person or telehealth) and Oregon (telehealth only).
Lemecia Lindsey, LICSW
EMDR (Eye, Movement, Desensitization and Reprocessing) works directly with the brain and the way memories, thoughts, feelings and body sensations are stored when we are traumatized or overwhelmed by negative life experiences. EMDR therapy processes underlying disturbing memories that are the cause of symptoms.Learn More
You can feel better.
Highly effective methods of trauma therapy are available to you. You can unload the burden you’re carrying, and move forward in your life and your relationships with more ease and joy.
Most Recent Blog Posts
Complex PTSD Complex Trauma can also be referred to Complex PTSD (C-PTSD), relational trauma or developmental trauma. Complex PTSD is a result of expo...
Eye, Movement, Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) is a standard method for treating Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder as well as helping people reco...
One of the most interesting and innovative uses of EMDR therapy has been in performance enhancement by decreasing fear, stress and anxiety related to...