EMDR therapy and Neurofeedback work! They are powerful, cost-effective and a evidence-based methods of treatment for trauma. I offer a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your goals for treatment, answer questions that you might have about my rates and services and to schedule an appointment for you.
Rates & Session Information
- Individual EMDR Therapy Session (50 min): $150
- Couples Counseling Session (50 min): $150
- Initial Neurofeedback Appointment with Brain Map and LENS (50 min) $170
- Follow-up Neurofeedback Appointments (30 min) $85
- Neurofeedback + EMDR Therapy or Counseling (50 min) $170
I am “in network” with First Choice Health.
I am “out of network” with all other insurance companies.
Most insurance plans offer out of network benefits for therapy. And some insurance plans offer reimbursement for Neurofeedback. For clients wishing to use their out of network insurance benefits I can provide you with the necessary document called a “superbill” for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. The full cost of the session is required at the time of service. Please call your insurance company to ask about your out of network benefits.
Monday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Call 360-521-4500 to schedule a appointment.
- For payment I accept cash, checks, debit/credit and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards.
- Please make checks payable to: Vancouver EMDR Therapy.
- Insurance co-payments/co-insurance are due at the time of service.
- Clients with insurance deductibles must pay the full session fee at the time of service until their deductibles have been met.
- For clients wishing to use their “out of network” insurance benefits I can provide you with the necessary document called a “superbill” for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. The full cost of the session is required at the time of service.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the session rate ($85.00-$170.00).