EMDR therapy and Neurofeedback work! They are powerful, cost-effective and a evidence-based methods of treatment for trauma. I offer a complimentary phone consultation to discuss your goals for treatment, answer questions that you might have about my rates and to schedule an appointment for you.
Rates & Session Information
50 Minute Individual Therapy Session: $160
LENS Neurofeedback Rates:
50 Minute Initial Neurofeedback Appointment (includes LENS Brain Map and Neurofeedback treatment) : $180
50 Minute Neurofeedback and Therapy Session*: $180
* All neurofeedback sessions are offered as an add on service to therapy sessions for an additional $20.
I am “in network” with First Choice Health. I am “out of network” with all other insurance companies.
Most insurance plans offer out of network benefits for therapy. And some insurance plans offer reimbursement for Neurofeedback. Please call your insurance company to ask about your out of network benefits.
For clients wishing to use their out of network insurance benefits I can provide you with the necessary document called a “superbill” for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
The full cost of the session is required at the time of service.
Monday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Call 360-521-4500 to schedule an appointment.
Lemecia Lindsey, LICSWLicensed Clinical Social Worker
- For payment I accept cash, checks, debit/credit and Health Savings Account (HSA) cards.
- Please make checks payable to: Vancouver EMDR Therapy.
- Insurance co-payments/co-insurance are due at the time of service.
- Clients with insurance deductibles must pay the full session fee at the time of service until their deductibles have been met.
- For clients wishing to use their “out of network” insurance benefits I can provide you with the necessary document called a “superbill” for you to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. The full cost of the session is required at the time of service.
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged the full session rate ($160.00).